What is BS RapidGuard?
BS RapidGuard is a rapid deployment biometric authentication solution using palm vein recognition. BS RapidGuard is a flexible and mobile solution for personal identification. It includes access right management, administration of real time attendance list and can be installed in shortest time using wireless communication.
The BS RapidGuard in details:
BS RapidGuard is a flexible and rapid deployment authentication system, with access right management. By using BS RapidGuard, people on mission and injured persons can be also identified quickly and easily, the access right to security zones can be controlled or the work of rescue staff at disasters can be supported.
Main benefits of using BS RapidGuard:
- Online and offline functioning
- Mobile biometric authentication system
- Unlimited number of users
- 1:1(with RFID or barcode) or 1:n authentication
- Antipassback, antioutback
- Sabotage protection, encrypted communication
- Emergency function to authenticate unconscious people and upload their medical profile
- Authentication of outgoing and incoming staff
- Can be combined with other BioSec products
- Active Directory compatible
- Can be combined with RFID cards (Mifare)
Applied OP system: Windows 8.1 embedded 64 bit
OP system for server: Microsoft Server 2008 or 2012 R2 64 bit
Operating environment: -20 - +60 Celsius
OP system for GuiSec: Windows 7 or higher, 64 bit
Active Directory: complete compatibility
Stand alone: the system can also work offline
Database: MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL
Possible identification procedure: verification (biometric template + user name), identification (template only)